Why Become a Blogger?
(Updated May 18,2021)
Do you want your Website to rank well on Google? Of course you Do! Ranking of any website depends on a several factors. The main factor is the relevance of the article to the key words used; plus, the number of times that page has been linked and viewed, etc. Successful bloggers know how to make that happen.
These are quite easy to track; and if the results are noted and studied, the rankings of a website can increase considerably. It is important to focus on getting your website linked through other pages.
Another major factor is how often you update the content on your website. Frequently edited and updated sites receive higher ranking in search engines than those that are generally ignored by the owners.
Regular editing of the content on a website as a whole may be extremely challenging at best, or may not be an option at all. If that is the case, try blogging! By adding a BLOG to your website, you have opened the door for better engagement with your audience – and, you open the door for higher ranking. For example: A Blog can function as a forum for people to discuss the themes that are the focus of your site.
A blog creates a platform for you to post regularly about your operations and related key themes, which keeps your website active. Successful bloggers do not restrict their blog content to just text, they also include pictures and videos, as well as encourage active discusssions with readers.
Establishing a Blog
- Cost is not typically a problem when establishing a blog. Free blogging services are quite popular all over the world. If you are a complete novice in the world of blogging, check out this Website: HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST BLOGGING PLATFORM IN 2021 (COMPARED). Most of them will help you build a blog to fit your theme and personality and include mobile version, as well.
- If you are not comfortable with web designing techniques, no problem. Creating your blog is not as complicated as designing a website. These blogging services provide a wide range of templates that allows you to choose one that suits your taste and style.
- You must use your discretion while blogging. This is particularly important if you are incorporating a blog into your website, or creating a blog to increase awareness of your product. Keep in mind that you are creating an open forum which will be available to a massive audience. Always write with your targeted audience in mind.
- Be sure your posts are reader-friendly and and easy to read. If your goal is to increase the ranking of your site (and I am assuming that it is), you want people to be attracted to your blog – and to read it regularly. This article is an excellent guide: How to Write an Engaging Blogpost.
- Keep your ear to the ground – pay attention to what other people write or say on their blogs and the responses their postings receive. You can learn a lot from this type of research.
Blogging can be a highly-effective marketing tool. You can easily create awareness of your product and it can be a catalyst for getting clients and customers to interact. It can also be an awesome platform for customers who are relatively new to your product to ask questions and vent their concerns about your product. If you choose to start a blog, do so with the goal of learning everything you can about bloggin and implementing what you learn – and your chances of becoming a successful bloggers will skyrocket.
When a Blog is continually being updated, commented on, and generating discussions, the website ranking will increase – because of the sheer activity. Not only do the rankings improve, you will be creating more awareness of your product(s) at the same time.
Blogging About Your Product
- Blog posts must be well-written and NEVER overly long! Readers’ attention spans are incredibly short and you may lose them with long, dreary posts that are not “catchy” enough to hold their attention.
- Update regularly. If you keep your posts short, you can blog three to seven times a week without much effort – which is a good basic formula..
- Be entertaining when possible. Everyone enjoys some light-hearted humor – but avoid sarcasm it doesn’t translate well in text.
- Remember – Be Creative – your posts do not have to be text only. Video and photo blogging are becoming more and more popular and can be interesting ways to share your thoughts.
- Be yourself. Authenticity and original content is critical. Do not to ape, imitate or copy another person’s content.
- Finally – enjoy the process. If you don’t enjoy it, you are probably blogging about the wrong thingan; and you will not be able to sustain the process! Successful bloggers always choose something that “lights their fire.” If you are not excited about your topic, your readers will know it – and they will not return. If you choose carefully and are passionae about your topic, you can build a loyal audience.
Go for it! ENJOY!