Make 2014 Your Best Year Yet!
You can either let life happen to you, or you can choose to make life happen! If you want to make this your best year yet this is the perfect time to look back, evaluate, identify lessons learned, let go of regrets, and make plans for the future. Where do you want to be one year from now? In five years? In 10 years?
I received this message this morning and wanted to share it with all of you! Even though you have probably heard all of it before, it is a nicely compacted list that can be used as a reminder about how to make things happen and move forward with energy into the new year.
Happy New Year! May it be the best year ever!
[typography font=”Myriad Pro” size=”24″ size_format=”px” color=”#910d0d”] 10 Ways to Make Things Happen
From Melanie Duncan http://www.melanieduncan.com/10-ways-to-make-ideas-happen/
Do you have a great idea, but have no clue where to start?
If you answered “yes”, you are not alone. I work with lots of entrepreneurs who need help turning their ideas into viable businesses.
Here is my list of 10 Ways to Make Ideas Happen:
1. Remove the words “I can’t” from your vocabulary.
2. Focus on the possibilities instead of the limitations.
3. Remember that there is a solution for every problem (some are just harder to find than others).
4.Write it down and set a deadline.
5. Allow yourself to receive help (there is no gold star for doing it all yourself).
6. Be open to feedback and suggestions.
7. Learn how to enjoy the process (it may take you a while to get there, so you might as well enjoy it)!
8. Reward yourself and be proud of even the tiniest steps of progress.
9. Hang around with people who make their ideas happen.
10. START, even if you don’t know how you are going to finish.
All the best – I look forward to sharing thoughts with you in the coming year.
Leave a Reply